Thursday, May 2, 2013

Teacher Gifts


Yesterday, I realized that today was the last day of preschool.  I had to come up with a couple of teacher gifts and fast.  Luckily I had picked up a few things from Pick Your Plum a couple of months ago and I was able to make up some cute little post-it note gifts with minimal effort.  The little post-it notebooks just needed to be dressed up with a little washi tape and then I tied on those cute matching pens and a tag with some jute twine.  While I was at it, I made the teacher gifts for my older boys teachers as well.  It is so nice to have them done and I think they are pretty cute!! 
 
**As an added plus - my husband, the principal and former teacher - approves of these useful little teacher gifts.
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...